These exercises are useful for low back pain caused by exercise, stress, draft.
For many people, this set of exercises helps to get rid of chronic lower back pain.
You can do the exercises daily, 1-2 times a day, for 1-3 weeks. But you can do them longer, up to 2-3 months, if you have no contraindications.
Exercise with caution and avoid sudden pain!
You need to stretch your lower back very carefully and gradually!
– fractures or other serious damage to the vertebrae;
– fresh injuries of the lower back: immediately after falls from a height, falls on the back or blows on the back – first you need to do an MRI or CT scan of the lumbar spine;
– at elevated body temperature (above 37.5 ºС); with flu, SARS and sore throat – you need to wait for recovery and wait another 3-4 days;
– immediately after operations on the organs of the abdominal cavity and chest (you need to wait 2-3 months);
– for any ACUTE diseases of internal organs – for example, with exacerbation of pancreatitis or cholecystitis, with appendicitis, etc.;
– with inguinal hernias;
– with severe heart damage, severe ischemic disease; the first 3-6 months after myocardial infarction; with aortic aneurysm;
– the first 6 months after a stroke; with severe craniocerebral trauma;
– at least 3 months after lower back and spine surgeries; further – only by agreement with your doctor.
Attention! If a particular exercise causes severe pain, then it is contraindicated for you or you are performing it incorrectly. In this case, it is better not to do it.
* CAREFULLY DO THE EXERCISES:
– with paroxysmal tachycardia, with atrial fibrillation; with heart defects;
– with SEVERE intervertebral disc herniation (hernia of the spine);
– with listez – scaled displacements of the vertebrae;
ATTENTION! This video is educational and informational purposes only. There are contraindications.
Before using the recommendations and tips from the video, ALWAYS consult with your doctor!